Maxkare SR-JT201Mini Stepper Exercise Machine
"【Professional Fitness Coach】The mini stepper with removable training bands.This high-quality stepper tightens over 20 different core muscles using low-impact aerobic exercise to help tone your chest, back, and shoulders, along with exercising your inner and outer thighs, abs and obliques.
【Hydraulic Drive System】The stepper exercise machine has a built-in hydraulic drive system, which can provide smooth stepping movement. The Double hydraulic balance is evenly loaded, all-metal support, strong pressure resistance.
【LCD Display】The mini stepper machine comes with professional display. LCD monitor measures the steps, time, total and calories, making your exercise more reasonable and effective, and achieve the ultimate goal of weight loss.
【Wide Anti-skid Mini Stepper】The large texture mini stepper ensures a solid anti-skid base. There are multiple convex surfaces on the stepper, giving it a super anti-skid function to Stepper for exercise. You can trust us unconditionally.
【Height Adjustment】The height adjustment knob of stepper exercise machine can adjust the height of short pulse or long step step movement.Mini stepper is easy to use in any indoor or outdoor places, such as home, office, providing a comfortable and efficient training sessions for adult women kids."
How to wear N95 or KN95 masks
- Wash your hands well before putting on your mask.
- Unfold the mask. Cup the mask in one hand and place it over your mouth and nose. Place the mask in the palm of your hand so that the straps face the floor. Set it over your nose and mouth with the nosepiece fitting over the bridge of your nose. The bottom should go just under your chin.
- The elastic ear loop should fit behind your ears.
- Mold the nose piece around the bridge of your nose. Set your first 2 fingertips on either side of the metal nose clip at the top of your mask. Run your fingers down both sides of the strip, molding it along the bridge of your nose.
- Checking the seal. Breathe through the mask and test for leaks. Set both hands against the mask and take a breath to make sure that it seals against your face. Then exhale, feeling for any leakage from the nosepiece or around the edges. If you feel air leaking from the nose area, re-mold the nosepiece. If it’s coming from the edges of the mask, adjust the placement of the straps on the sides of your head.
- Removing the mask. Without touching the front of the mask, pull the either side of the ear loop off, hold only the ear loop of the mask to throw it away.
How to wear surgical mask
- Hold ear loop mask with blue side facing out and nose pieces up.
- Place mask over nose and mouth and place the ear loop around each ear.
- Pull the bottom of the mask under the chin and mold the nose piece around the nose.
- Removing the mask by remove the ear loop. Do not touch the front of the mask. Single use only. Discard the mask after use.
Processing time: All orders placed by 4pm PST time will be processed and shipped out on the same day.
- Standard shipping: 3-5 days via USPS or UPS.
- Expedited shipping: within 3 days via USPS or UPS.
All PPE products are final sale. These items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Maxkare SR-JT201Mini Stepper Exercise Machine
Where are the PPE & medical supply products shipped from?
We ship all of our PPE products from our local warehouse in Los Angeles, California.
When will my order be delivered?
We are proud to ship all of our orders within 24 hours from the time the order is placed. Any potential shipping delays are accounted for by the shipping courier. Please contact the shipping courier via the tracking number received with your order for any questions or concerns.
Do you accept return?
Due to the necessary health and safety precautions, we do not accept any return products. All PPE products are new and they are final sale—because of the health concerns and regulations (and extra precaution) these are not available for return or refund.
Where are these manufactured?
These masks are made in China and distributed by Expedited PPE.
Do they meet U.S. standards and regulations?
All products are cleared by the FDA if not otherwise specified. Some of these products are NIOSH approved to meet hospital use standards.
What’s the difference between N95 and KN95?
Both N95 and KN95 have 95% filtration efficiency. The KN95 is the Chinese authority’s standard.
How often should I replace my masks?
All of the masks, PPE, and medical supply products are disposable. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use the disposable masks.